October 18, 2017 | Archer, the Complete Investment Management Solution
In “Polen Heads to the Cloud: Polen Capital’s Andrew Powers,” Waters Technology news editor James Rundle examines Polen’s growth experience highlighting how Archer’s cloud-enabled technology and services catalyzed the firm’s success.
“Archer could provide Polen with access to best-in-class technology which would significantly reduce the number of systems it had to manage. But more than that, it could alleviate the burden of having to engage in the laborious task of post-trade processing, an area that is hardly the bread and butter of small investment firms.”
Archer is proud to be part of such a great story, enabling Polen to expand its product lineup, distribution opportunities, and geographical expansion. Here is a brief review of just how we have helped:
- Firmwide, real-time view of its entire asset portfolio: Archer’s fully-integrated platform provides a single investment book of record (IBOR) for all the firm’s accounts. Archer is able to handle the complexity of institutional accounts and the volume of retail SMA.
- Product expansion supported: Archer’s ability to handle all types of investments, including domestic and international, foreign currency-based transactions, Polen was able to expand its product to include a global growth strategy.
- Scalable operations: By choosing Archer for fully outsourced operations support in addition to its investment management technology platform, Polen was able to grow without adding any internal infrastructure or operations personnel.
- Cloud-based technology: Without any servers to maintain or software to update, Polen’s infrastructure costs are minimized with Archer’s private cloud-based platform. Because the technology and data is accessed over the web, business continuity plans and expansion into new offices are greatly simplified, improving business resiliency.
- Fully-supported ecosystem: Archer is capable of working with external technology and data providers, allowing Polen to craft and execute a process that works for their unique needs. This includes external OMS, brokers, and custodians.
In all, Archer has worked with Polen to address their specific needs to enable them to reach their strategic goals. Polen now manages $15B AUM using a single IBOR for all of their business lines. This enables rigorous oversight of all channels and portfolios without requiring IT infrastructure, support or training.
Archer is proud to have been a part of their success and is looking forward to continuing to partner with Polen so they can make their next great opportunity a reality.
the Complete Investment Management Solution
News and Insights
Get Started with Archer
Ready to accelerate your growth? Speak to a member of our business development team to see how Archer can help you hit your targets — faster.Contact Us