The Relationship Manager serves as the Archer client advocate and works closely with the Client Platform Specialists and Operations personnel to deliver a high level of proactive client service. The Relationship Manager will establish and maintain an intimate, consultative business partnership by responding to client inquiries, driving service delivery solutions, and expanding the overall business footprint. The Relationship Manager will also bring extensive business knowledge and own/manage client project requests with both internal and external resource teams. This person will serve as a resource for others on the Client Experience team (including new hires) and participate in the corporate Training & Development program.
The candidate will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and a strong commitment to client experience. The candidate must be a team player and coordinate execution across multiple internal teams including Business Development, Implementation, Operations, and Technology.
- Develop strong relationships with clients
- Maintain ownership of client master agreements and manage list of services
- Understand customer needs, business drivers and service requirements
- Articulate best practices and make business process recommendations
- Drive regular client meetings/calls with project updates, ongoing status, and platform release details
- Expand the scope of existing business relationships
- Act as a mentor for less tenured staff, coordinating training sessions as required
- Assist with new business development efforts