Archer is seeking a highly motivated Project Manager reporting into the Chief Project Officer. The Project Manager role will support strategic business projects that will improve overall efficiencies, as well as implementation of new clients, utilizing full project life-cycle best practices.
The Project Manager will be the facilitator between both internal and external stakeholders. The candidate will work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) across Archer in an effort to facilitate implementations, define scope, and integrate new clients. They will lead all aspects of the project including ensuring predictable, consistent, and successful project execution. The candidate will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and a commitment to a strong client experience. The candidate must be a team player and coordinate execution across multiple internal teams including: Business Development, Implementations, Operations, and Technology.
- Lead onboarding and implementation of new clients
- Clearly articulate client business drivers, current state, and service requirements leading to ideal future state
- Create project scope, charter, business requirements, workflows, and other critical artifacts
- Include project planning, design, and implementing tactical and strategic initiatives
- Develop Archer platform expertise, both technical and process workflows
- Foster relationships with clients, internal stakeholders and SMEs
- Lead routine meetings/calls providing project status updates and milestones with all relevant parties
- Track projects, tasks, and manage deliverables
- Develop detailed implementation plans inclusive of internal and external needs
- Contribute to or create weekly project status reports to internal stakeholders
- Inquire, recommend and implement client requirements within the project timeline as approved by internal project head