The Client Service Associate works in tandem with Archer’s Client Experience team to deliver best in breed client service. The Client Service Associate is a client support role where you will serve as the point person to field daily inquiries and requests from Archer clients, which include some of the fastest growing Asset Managers in the industry. The Client Service Associate will ensure responsiveness, follow-up, and escalation of any issues or inquiries raised by our clients in order to provide a positive experience with the Archer team and platform. The Associate will work closely with other members of the Client Experience Team to communicate details of client requests, enabling quick and efficient turnarounds. This individual will strive to provide superior client service, anticipating client needs and proactively communicating to set and exceed client expectations.
- Understand customer needs, business drivers and service requirements
- Act as a client liaison for Archer Ops and Integration inquiries
- Develop strong relationships with client contacts and deliver best in breed client experience
- Ability to articulate best practices and advise on Archer platform/training
- Develop Archer platform and workflow expertise quickly and efficiently respond to client inquiries