The Client Service Specialist works in tandem with Archer Relationship Managers to deliver a high level of proactive client service. Archer Client Service Specialists serve as the main point of contact to field daily inquiries and requests from clients. The Client Service Specialist will act as liaison between Archer Operations and clients, providing general service oversight, ensuring responsiveness, and monitoring compliance with SLAs and standards. The Client Service Specialist is an Archer platform “blackbelt” providing demos and training to clients, as needed. They work closely with the Archer Integration Team to communicate details of client requests, enabling quick and efficient turnarounds. The Client Service Specialist strives to provide superior client service, anticipating client needs and proactively communicating to set and exceed client expectations.
- Understand customer needs, business drivers and service requirements.
- Act as a client liaison for Archer Ops and Integration inquiries.
- Develop strong relationships with client contacts and deliver best in breed client experience.
- Ability to articulate best practices and advise on Archer platform/training.
- Develop Archer platform and workflow expertise quickly and efficiently respond to client inquiries.
- Participate/drive regular client checkpoints with project and status updates.
- Answer daily client inquiries/requests via Archer internal ticketing system.
- Participate in new product/service implementations, seek out platform and process improvements.
- Act as a mentor for less tenured staff – coordinate training sessions as required.
- Support business development efforts with demos and RFPs/RFIs.