The Operations Manager position is a leadership role with direct reports. This role will encompass both execution of daily BAU responsibilities as well as oversight of a team of operations specialists. Core Operations is responsible for a variety of daily processing responsibilities including; retail/SMA account onboarding and maintenance, transaction processing, daily reconciliation of cash and positions, and quality control functions. This role will require a proven track record of creating and modifying workflows as needed to ensure an efficient and controlled processing environment with a focus on controls/risk mitigation. Managers are expected to have an in-depth knowledge of the retail separate account business and will serve as a contact for both Archer clients and internal staff. Outstanding organization skills and attention to detail is a must. This position is based in Berwyn, PA.
- Ensure successful completion of all daily production tasks
- Provide direct support for daily BAU processing; responsible for critical tasks and processes
- Monitor/manage task distribution and allocation across team resources
- Responsible for continually reviewing processes/ procedure and updating as needed.
- Facilitate the onboarding process with new staff; integration into team, training, etc.
- Responsible for yearly performance reviews and career development of direct reports.
- Conduct quarterly check in meetings with direct reports
- Work with Archer Risk department to execute end-to-end reviews and process optimization initiatives
- Communicate regularly with Archer clients on the status of daily production exceptions
- Assist with the integration of new clients onto the Archer platform
- Assist on firm-wide and/or departmental projects, as needed
- Expected travel approximately 0-5%