The Operations Specialist position at Archer offers exposure to multiple functions within investment operations. The Account Services Operations Specialist role is primarily responsible for handling all base level operations responsibilities within potential areas such as Retail/Institutional onboarding, account maintenance, cash flow processing and quality control checks. The Operations Specialist would have the option to work remotely.
- Establish new accounts and process account maintenance items according to service level agreements
- Validate and process cash transactions in client accounts
- Manage multiple workflow queues throughout the day to ensure accounts are traded within the client/sponsor guidelines
- Process Quality Control checks of New Accounts, Account Maintenance Transactions and Cash Flows to ensure accuracy prior to trading
- Frequent communication with custodians, banks, and brokers to expedite and resolve issues
- Respond to various requests from intermediaries in a timely and professional manner
- Act as an interface between business units
- Provide support in department projects as needed
Location: Remote optional.