The Performance Specialist position at Archer will service a wide range of clients by providing performance management calculations and reporting. In this role, the Performance Specialist will perform control and analytical functions, calculate and publish daily and monthly performance returns, interact with clients and portfolio managers, and help to maintain Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS).
- Working smart together and closely with internal teams to ensure account performance and applied corporate actions have desired transactional outcomes
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly performance returns for clients by reviewing performance and accounting controls, and working across operational teams to resolve exceptions
- Respond to Archer clients and other stakeholders on investment performance inquiries
- Work with Archer Technology Team to complete root cause analysis on performance discrepancies and help implement enhancements to Performance application
- Assist in firm-wide and or departmental projects, as needed