Archer is a rapidly growing company and the Recruiter position will assist multiple departments in the hiring process. We are seeking an individual to partner with hiring managers who truly understands the needs of the different departments and the scope of the open positions to be filled. This position will provide full cycle recruiting: posting open positions, screening resumes, performing candidate screening, scheduling hiring managers’ interviews, coordinating new candidate onboarding and interacting with necessary groups in the onboarding process.
- Work with hiring managers, prepare job postings and post to job boards accordingly.
- Provide support for all recruitment activities and events.
- Complete on-boarding processes. Ensure all phases of the recruiting process are conducted in accordance with Archer Human Resources policies.
- Create offer letters.
- Establish and maintain HR records and reports with applicable company policies.
- Process terminations, disable/inactivate employee accounts and schedule exit interviews.
- Meet regularly with hiring managers to go over open jobs and receive information that will inform hiring plans.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all tasks