The Talent Acquisition associate will assist multiple departments in the hiring process across our rapidly growing company. We are seeking an individual to partner with hiring managers to truly understand the needs of the different departments and the scope of the open positions to be filled. This position will provide full cycle recruiting: posting open positions, screening resumes, performing candidate screening, and interacting with necessary groups in the onboarding process.
- Work with hiring managers, prepare job postings, and post to job boards accordingly.
- Ensure all phases of the recruiting process are conducted in accordance with Archer Human Resources policies.
- Provide support for recruitment activities and events.
- Create offer letters and assist with the onboarding process as needed.
- Establish and maintain HR records and reports with applicable company policies.
- Process terminations, disable/inactivate employee accounts and schedule exit interviews as needed.
- Meet regularly with hiring managers to go over open jobs and receive information that will inform hiring plans.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all tasks
Position Requirements/Desired Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or related field preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience recruiting, experience in the financial services industry preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and manage multiple tasks while maintaining a high level of quality
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Team player with a collaborative spirit
- Must demonstrate personal excellence including integrity and accountability
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic environment and hustle