We are seeking a talented individual for a Trade Specialist position. The position requires an ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment with the ability to meet daily deadlines and tight client service level agreements. Qualified candidates will have experience with the buy side / investment management industry, specifically retail SMA and UMA/Model Delivery. This role will support mainly equity, but also possibly fixed income and mutual fund/ETF businesses for Archer’s middle and back-office investment management services.
- Analysis and Order Generation of retail SMA accounts for Archer SMA clients, including daily maintenance trading, across-the-board order generation, and drift analysis.
- Management and periodic reconciliation of SMA manager models.
- Delivery and management of UMA (Model Only) data to manager’s sponsor relationships.
- Providing superb middle and back-office services to our partner investment managers
- Contribute to the maintenance and continuous improvement of the firm’s policies and procedures
- Assist Trade Administration Manager on ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Trade error analysis and resolution.
- Performing other functions as required
- Actively engage with market data providers
- Validate and reconcile data gaps utilizing additional market data sources
- Working smart together and closely with internal teams to ensure account performance and applied corporate actions have desired transactional outcomes