Meeting Investor Demand for ESG
Driven by an increase in the number of sustainable offerings, positive net flows, and market appreciation, global ESG assets are on track to exceed $53 trillion by 2025, representing more than a third of the $140.5 trillion in projected total assets under management. Acknowledging this upward trajectory, manufacturers and distributors of investment products are allocating resources and prioritizing the strategies that meet the emerging investor demand for ESG products. Asset managers who recognize the opportunity and get it right will reap the rewards.
In our new whitepaper, Archer President and CEO Bryan Dori details how taking a measured, step-by-step approach to ESG products that enables investment managers to maintain their philosophy and approach by leveraging technology will be key to success.
Download the whitepaper to learn:
- The driving forces behind the demand for ESG
- Innovative product types that cater to ESG
- How to successfully bring ESG products to market
- How to leverage technology and data to modify existing strategies
- Strategies for offering personalization without sacrificing long-term success
News and Insights
Get Started with Archer
Ready to accelerate your growth? Speak to a member of our business development team to see how Archer can help you hit your targets — faster.Contact Us